The primary focus of the operational strategy lies in the customer satisfaction. Other than this the operation strategy of dominos includes the following:
1) Minimum cost of Operation: The cost required for the operation of Domino’s Pizza is minimized by the improvement in the efficiencies provided by them and the processes which are done at the stores.
2) Use of Strategic locations: Domino’s pizza focusses of the strategic location of the stores in order to facilitate the service of delivery. This generates the maximum revenue for the company.
3) Design of the store: Dominos focusses on the store designs which are oriented to production. This is done so that there should be efficient production and quick service delivery for the customers.
4) Efficient, facility for taking the order, production and the delivery: Dominos has provided an excellent facility for the purpose of taking the order, preparation of Pizza and its delivery. This is done so as to ensure the maximum operational production to the customer.
5) Use of Dominos Pulses point of sale: Dominos has been using the pulse or the point of sale system for the improvement of its operations and to get the easy access to the financial and the marketing data thereby have as increase in production and customers and decrease in consumption and expenses.
6) Innovations and strategies: In order to promote the culture of innovation dominos has strived to have a continuous enhancement in the quality and the efficiency of the pizza.