美国艺术与设计论文代写-抵押贷款经纪人

本文主要讲的是抵押贷款经纪人,大多数发放住房贷款的客户都与他们的银行保持着现有的关系,但参与者仍然没有将银行变更的麻烦作为影响贷款人选择的一个重要因素。当客户选择贷款机构时,他们会通过经纪人考虑客户目前的银行关系,如果客户对目前的银行满意,他们更有可能选择留在这家银行,而不是其他银行。此外,在选择贷款机构时,向经纪人提供的服务是评分最高的因素。这与经纪人在将自己的业务提交给优先贷款人时对这一因素进行评级的方式是一致的。本篇美国艺术与设计论文代写文章由美国论文通AssignmentPass辅导网整理,供大家参考阅读。

Most of the clients that raise a home loan have a current relationship with their bank but still the participants did not rate the bank change hassle as an essential factor to influence the selection of lenders. Current banking relationships of the clients are taken into consideration through brokers when they select a lender and if client has satisfaction with their current banks there is more likeliness that they will select to remain with this bank instead of any other bank. Furthermore, service towards brokers was provided as a highest rated factor when making decisions to select a lender. This was consistent with the manner brokers indulged in rating this factor when they referred their business to their lender of preference.
Most participants viewed their relationship with the lenders as an essential factor. Those lending possess staff quality, provide individual service and have a capability of making a deal work properly. These make brokers service distinctive in terms of advantage.
The last question was pertained the most stressful circumstance the mortgage broker has faced. 80 percent of the mortgage brokers were under-confident at first and this was the key reason why they got themselves into stressful circumstances. Also the remaining 20 percent were in agreement to the perspective that provision of training was stressful for newly recruited mortgage brokers along with issues faced with clients.
Mortgage brokers have become important players in the process of mortgage lending since the past 2 decades. However less research has been conducted to focus specifically over their services provided, their training needs, their stressful moments or their key strengths. This paper was an insight into each of these perspectives with regard to a mortgage broker. This research is of the conclusion that there are diverse roles and services that mortgage brokers provide and their efficiency along with effectiveness (Bachelor, 2014).
With proper training and skill, mortgage brokers are able to successfully establish themselves in their industry. It is apparent from the perspective of this paper that most of the brokers from mortgage industry, are not supposed to undergo a proper process for training there are some who have no knowledge over their present ethical best practices and obligations applicable while taking to consumers. Throughout this research, it was evident that mortgage brokers will face various changes in the future. These changes will come into being due to rising foreclosure rates and recent add-on across the market of subprime application called for more regulations over each aspect for mortgage and its relative processes including duties and responsibilities of the broker (Bachelor, 2014).

以上是美国论文通AssignmentPass辅导网提供,我们是专业进行代写的网站。如果你觉得本文还不够详尽,可以再看看本站其它相关文章,或许对你有用。另外,如果需要美国代写论文,就点击上方栏目列表,各种服务等着你,客服24小时在线,欢迎咨询!