达拉斯论文代写-访谈问题的研究结果

本篇文章主要内容是关于访谈问题的研究结果,对于访谈中提出的每一个问题,研究结果如下。至于为资讯科技创业公司发展业务的最佳方法,百分之五十五的参加者表示,自由职业项目的投标程序是最佳方法;32%的受访者表示,与大公司签约是最好的方式,13%的受访者表示,政府投标为it初创企业提供了发展业务的最佳机会。在与常规收入流相关的方法问题上,62%的人表示,自由投标过程将确保常规收入流;29%的人表示,与大公司的合同将确保正常的收入来源,9%的人认为政府投标是确保收入来源的最可靠方式。本篇达拉斯论文代写文章由美国论文通AssignmentPass辅导网整理,供大家参考阅读。

The results of the study conducted are explained below for each issue that had been raised in the interview. As for the best way to develop business for an IT startup, 55 percent of the participants have expressed the bidding process on the freelance projects as the best way; 32 percent said contracting with the big corporations as the best way and 13 percent of the respondents said it is the government tenders that provide the best opportunity for the IT startups to develop their business. On the question of approaches related to the regular revenue flow, 62 percent said it is the freelance bidding process that will ensure regular revenue flow; 29 percent said it is contract with the big corporations that will ensure regular revenue stream and 9 percent thinks the government tenders is the surest way of ensuring it.
95 percent thinks that innovation in the process is necessary for the success of the startups, while 97 percent thinks that organizational culture determines the performance of the employees. Further, 87 percent thinks new idea generation is critical for the IT startups and this aspect should be encouraged in the culture of the organization. Then, 67 percent are of the opinion that brainstorming is the best way for idea generation, while the rest 33 percent thinks otherwise. 61 percent of the participants are of the idea that Simple Structure suggested by Mintzberg is the most appropriate organizational structure for an IT startup. However, an overwhelming 83 percent of the participants feel that modifications are needed to the Simple Structure for the IT startup.
For optimal performance of the staff, 80 percent of the participants feel that their day to day activities should not be interfered with. 76 percent feel that the decision making of the apex body should be based on analysis, while 34 percent feels it should be based on intuition. Lastly, 73 percent feels that venture capitalists choose the management of an organization as a criterion for investment and 53 percent feel that industry they choose to finance have competitive edge in the market.

以上是美国论文通AssignmentPass辅导网提供,我们是专业进行代写 论文的网站。如果你觉得本文还不够详尽,可以再看看本站其它相关文章,或许对你有用。另外,如果需要美国代写论文,就点击上方栏目列表,各种服务等着你,客服24小时在线,欢迎咨询!